Some questions about Necessitas and qt for Android.

Mark Tucker mark.tucker at airborne.aero
Fri Jun 22 15:15:39 UTC 2012

Hello,

A quick note on the "white screen" issue you note with the declarative
stuff, in my (albeit very limited experience) with necessitas I have
found that you need to embed the QML files as a resource, using the qrc
stuff for QML files to work (I write a lot of QML).

The error you are seeing is most likely Qt failing to find your QML
file. I couldn't get it to work unless I embedded the QML file as a
resource in this way.

I'll let other (much more knowledgeable) people reply to your other
points...

Mark T