Some questions about Necessitas and qt for Android.

Denis info at denisgottardello.it
Fri Jun 22 09:12:06 UTC 2012

I'm thinking about to use Necessitas for my business. I have some question for
you:

- Is there a way to start a qt application on Android without Necessitas
screenshot?
- Is there a way to share my application with Ministro embedded?
- Have you got any experience with "Declarative" plugin on Android? I have
just wrote a simple application with it. On desktop pc and on emulator works
well but on an Android device I see only a white frame.
- My program will compatible with all Android devices? I see that, for to work
with emulator I must use "Android armv5", "toolchain arm-4.6.2", "Android sdk
v7". Is these obsolete or not?

Thanks for your reply.

Denis.

--