Qwt

stephan.thiel at mailbox.tu-berlin.de stephan.thiel at mailbox.tu-berlin.de
Thu Dec 6 15:27:09 UTC 2012

Hi,

I was able to compile the QWT 6.0.1 Library using the Necessitas Suite
would it not be a good Idea to add this Library to MINISTRO ? At this point
I have not created the Example Applications for Android ... but for the
Blackberry Playbook where a QT-Port with a similar version also exists ...

Regards,
Stephan

P.S.: There is no Necessitas-like Suite for Blackberry Playbook (and
no Ministro Service) ... For me the OS (QNX 6) is far better than
Android ... but there are not that many users ... what a pitty