Qwt

BogDan bog_dan_ro at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 10 18:32:17 UTC 2012

Hi,

> I was able to compile the QWT 6.0.1 Library using the Necessitas Suite
> would it not be a good Idea to add this Library to MINISTRO ? At this point
> I have not created the Example Applications for Android ... but for the
> Blackberry Playbook where a QT-Port with a similar version also exists ...

Adding a new library to Ministro is not that easy, first and foremost the
API/ABI of that library MUST be stable and back compatible, then someone
must update it and check it every time is necessary, we are just a few people
that are actively working on necessitas with very limited fee time, adding a
new library to Minsitro repo will not make our life easier :)

> Regards,
> Stephan
>
> P.S.: There is no Necessitas-like Suite for Blackberry Playbook (and no Ministro
> Service) ... For me the OS (QNX 6) is far better than Android ... but there are
> not that many users ... what a pitty

Cheers,
BogDan.