question about focus...

Nalin Savara nsnsns at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 03:27:16 UTC 2012

Hi,

Assuming we're publishing to a non-google app store (for example: operators
app-store)--->>> we need to ensure back button works perfect.

By default-->> back button in Andoid-Qt apps causes app to exit-->> unless
we override in QtActivity.java.

I noticed; that when a app starts OR when a new dialog is opened (for
example: about box OR help dialog)... the new dialog doesnt have keyboard
focus-->> and we cant detect what key is pressed OR if back button is
pressed.

How are others handling this ?

OR all of you people just making android apps that dont open any new
windows/dialogs and/or which use default (exit on back no matter what)
behavior ???

Just wondering....

Regards,

Nalin