Benchmarks & tests results

BogDan bog_dan_ro at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 25 17:26:48 UTC 2011

Hello folks,

I manage to run almost all tests on android, some of them are crashing but most of them are running and surprisingly a lot are passing all tests.
The tests where made using dfb51925e136a96ed0fcdcfed140f0ac6158771a compiled in debug mode.

Next step is to try to modify Nokia's bm[1] tools to fit our needs :
 - add device parameter or should we use host parameter instead? This parameter is very important to group benchmarks by device model ("ro.product.name" parameter of getprop command).
 - add authentication support: I think adding ssl support will be the easiest and the safest, this way we can automatically accept benchmark results from everyone who has a certificate signed with our server certificate.

Cheers,
BogDan.

[1] https://gitorious.org/~taipan/qt-labs/android-bm