Benchmarks & tests results

Lauri Laanmets lauri.laanmets at proekspert.ee
Mon Sep 26 09:35:57 UTC 2011

Morning

Is there a short description somewhere how to run the tests and what are
the prerequisites? The information coming to me at the moment is just so
overwhelmingly big that I cannot cope with that :)

And also one question, the OpenGL performance looks very fast and stable
but it's kind of a flicking. Seems like FPS is low or blank screens
between frames (not sure but movement looks strange), am I doing
something wrong?

Regards,
Lauri
PS: FYI: a short video of Car3D on Motorola Xoom:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lv_f96fqciQ