preparing for upstream merging: OpenSSL

BogDan bog_dan_ro at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 10 22:31:00 CEST 2011

Hi Marius,

   Sorry I didn't know about that stupid law, also I'm a little bit confused,

because I don't export nothing from within US, actually US is

importing this code, they have also import laws? What is wrong with this
guys ? Wasn't US the most free and pure country in the world ?

Anyway, I'm ok with your suggestion, please finish it and create a merge
request, also make sure that the build script will download openssl,

I don't want Necessitas users to suffer because of some stupid US laws.

Thank you !

Cheers,
BogDan.