Thoughts on Java files and forward compatibility?

Lauri Laanmets lauri.laanmets at proekspert.ee
Mon Jul 4 11:10:22 CEST 2011

Hi

BogDan, you were right, it was too good to be true. DefineClass from
byte array is not implemented on Android.

I might be behind in the discussion but what's wrong in putting a .jar
file along with the Qt .so files? There is a way to create .jar file
with a .dex files inside and load it runtime using
http://developer.android.com/reference/dalvik/system/DexClassLoader.html
from Qt libraries - loading works, I have tried it. I can share some
code also if you are interested.

Regards
Lauri