[Marble-devel] Opencaching plugin

Daniel Marth danielmarth at gmx.at
Sat Nov 10 16:42:41 UTC 2012

Hi Anders!

Sorry for my late reply, but I was traveling the past few days.

> Question to Daniel - do you intent to maintain it? Are the issues holding it
> back being solved? (And, what are those issues anyway?)
I'm pretty busy at the moment with my studies and work, I fear that I
won't have enough time to maintain the plugin. As far as I remember,
there were also complications with the licensing.
Another problem was that it compiled fine for the desktop, but
Scratchbox showed up weird errors. This was probably a compiler bug,
possibly this is already resolved.