[Marble-devel] Create path / create polygon utility

Amit Chaudhuri amit.k.chaudhuri at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 07:53:53 UTC 2012

Hi,

I want to create paths and polygons as kml files for sharing from within a
MarbleWidget application.  I need to control colour and transparency (and
other kml attributes) to a level that I've not seen in GE for example.  The
creation process wants to be as simple as clicking and scrolling.  I'm
considering a LayerInterface sub-class as the basis for implementation.
Before starting I wanted to check to see if some or all of the likely
functionality exists.  For example, I'm sure I've seen reference to being
able to save an elevation profile to a file (but can't recall where).

Regards,

Amit