[Marble-devel] Marble 1.3 / KDE 4.8 Feature Plan

Dennis Nienhüser earthwings at gentoo.org
Sun Sep 18 08:05:17 UTC 2011

Hi,

please take a minute to note planned features for Marble 1.3 in the KDE
4.8 feature plan [1]. There are also some not yet finished features
noted in the KDE 4.7 feature plan that might need to be (re)moved.

For example, I moved the "Routing API" feature from 4.7 to 4.8 now. I'm
also thinking of adding a "Marble Touch on MeeGo" or "Marble Touch on
Android" feature, but need to make up my mind on it a bit more ;-)
Please don't be afraid to add "small" features. Also features new to 1.3
(current master) that have already been finished, e.g. the gps info plugin.

Thanks,
Dennis

[1] http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/KDE4/4.8_Feature_Plan#kdeedu
[2] http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/KDE4/4.7_Feature_Plan#kdeedu