[Marble-devel] Review Request: Elevation Profile Plugin

Florian Eßer f.esser at rwth-aachen.de
Fri Sep 9 11:40:40 UTC 2011

Hi Konrad,

>> Florian, i am really interested in your plugin but updating from
>> git master today i did not receive the new plugin. Is it currently
>> not merged to git ?
>
> It's not merged in. Niko Sams has worked on the same problem and has
> a solution that is partially superior (we hope however that we get
> the best from both patches :)

That's right, it is not merged in. I have contacted Niko about somehow
combining the best of both approaches.

If you are interested in my code, either download and apply the diff
from the Review Board (although it still seems to suffer under this bug
http://code.google.com/p/reviewboard/issues/detail?id=1715 ...) or just
clone my branch from
https://github.com/entebaer/marble/tree/elevationprofile

Greetings