[Marble-devel] PositionProvider simlation

Dennis Nienhüser earthwings at gentoo.org
Mon Sep 12 19:45:47 UTC 2011

Hi Konrad,

thanks for sharing the plugin. I was looking for something like that for
some time now, but never got around to implement it and always used
gpsfake instead. Your plugin will be more useful as it doesn't need raw
nmea data like gpsfake does.

I'll include the plugin in Marble without compiling it by default (most
users won't need it) and add a cmake option to enable it.

Thanks again,
Dennis