[Marble-devel] Texture quality

Mülner, Helmut helmut.muelner at joanneum.at
Tue Jun 21 12:30:04 CEST 2011

Hi,

I am developing a new version oft he "Geothek" based on marble for a school book publisher in Austria.
The last version (two years ago) was based on marble-0.77 or similar, the current version is based on the
Current master.

My customer complains about a worsening of the texture quality and I can verify this.
If I view the schagen map from a height of 2756.7 km the old version has a much better quality.
I can provide screen-dumps if you cannot reproduce this effect.

Any ideas?

Best regards,
Helmut Mülner