[Marble-devel] Integration of ÖPNV-Karte in Marble

Dennis Nienhüser earthwings at gentoo.org
Tue Dec 6 19:16:49 UTC 2011

Hi Melchior,

thanks for the quick reply and allowing the distribution of the map
theme with Marble. I'll push it to our list of available map theme
add-ons in a minute. That allows people to install it from within Marble.

Please contact me (or better marble-devel at kde.org) in case of any
problems or questions.

Regards,
Dennis