[Marble-devel] Re: 1.1 Release Preparations

Dennis Nienhüser earthwings at gentoo.org
Thu Apr 7 23:22:31 CEST 2011

Hi again,

let me add two things:
- marking maps as favorite is a feature of Marble 1.2, not 1.1
- please check https://svn.reviewboard.kde.org for patches not yet
committed. There are quite a lot of them and with the move to git in
mind (which gives us a new reviewboard) now is the best time to assure
that they do not get lost.

You'll find the Marble 1.1 RC 1 sources here [1] and packages for the
N900 on my server [2]. It would be great to have many testers of those,
especially to make sure the data migration works as intended. To quote
myself, "If you upgrade from Marble 1.0 and used the "Download Region"
feature a lot, the installation might take a bit longer than usual:
We're now sharing OpenStreetMap data with other applications like
mappero and the data you downloaded within Marble is moved to the shared
location during the installation."

Regards,
Dennis

[1]