[Marble-devel] Qt Only Python bindings

Simon Edwards simon at simonzone.com
Sun Nov 14 14:14:14 CET 2010

Hello,

As requested I had a look at how the Marble python bindings interact
with the QTONLY flag when building Marble. The bindings themselves
didn't actually depend on PyKDE or KDE directly and it was a simple
matter of removing these dependencies in the build system and testing
the lot.

The changes are committed on trunk and will be in KDE 4.7. I also
updated the bindings based on the state of trunk from a few days ago.
Hopefully them still compile. In any case they will be getting more
attention a bit later in the release cycle.

Let me know if there are any problems building a Qt only marble python
bindings.

cheers,

--
Simon Edwards             | KDE-NL, Guidance tools, Guarddog Firewall
simon at simonzone.com       | http://www.simonzone.com/software/