[Marble-devel] HOWTO (in progress) - build a libmarble application on windows with Qt Creator, MinGW, CMake

Sylvain Paré sylvain.pare at gmail.com
Thu May 20 15:15:13 CEST 2010

Hello folks!

Some updates :
Building Marble on Windows:
First issue is solved thanks to vonreth! (in
/marble/src/plugins/render/aprs/ )
I still have the seconde issue!
if someone knows why I have a blue marble instead of openstreetmap.. (no
download?)
What do I have to check?

Building my libmarble dependant app:
I am still stuck on the "Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library"
"runtime error ..."
But WTF! I use CMake>qmake>mingw32-make>gcc/g++       ( ">"  => which
uses/calls )
why do I have an error with VC++ runtime library??
If someone has a clue..

For now I will try with another version of mingw instead of the version
coming from Qt sdk.

CU