[Marble-devel] HOWTO (in progress) - build a libmarble application on windows with Qt Creator, MinGW, CMake

Sylvain Paré sylvain.pare at gmail.com
Tue May 18 14:24:08 CEST 2010

Hi Torsten,

No, I wanted to find a stable way to build this kind of application before
reporting it on the techbase.
As it is not complete I am not very comfortable with the idea of putting it
(potentially huge dumb instruction)
on the techbase. As I said at the beginning of this thread, I prefer to
discuss about this here and then to write it on
the techbase when reviewed by more than one person.
Plus, about the first step, "building Marble on Windows", as I have two
issues not yet resolved, I don't want to publish it yet.
First issue => currently it does not build anymore since last week. cf
http://pastebin.com/eJ6EJBib <http://pastebin.com/nQ7cQWXt> => *if someone
has a clue..*
Second issues => when I succeeded to build it the first time I had no
openstreetmap download! => big blue marble => *How to fix it ?

*Thank you for your help
CU

Sylvain*
*