[Marble-devel] [OSM-talk] Osm.org Routing Demo

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Sun Jul 4 10:04:03 CEST 2010

Hi Marble-dev, Nic

Nic has created a better routing service, and its planet wide.
I hope that this can be incorporated into the various platform
versions of Marble Desktop.

Also, having the CycleMap as a default map, would be a GREAT benifit.
The map is also VERY stable, and is internationally known and used
perhaps just as much as Mapnik. :)

I guess i have to install KDE platform, now that i have a new
computer, i hope it will install and setup easily :)

cheers,
Sam