[Marble-devel] KDE-Edu meeting in Switzerland (reminder and invitations)

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Wed Dec 9 15:46:21 CET 2009

Hi people,

As you know, the multimedia people are setting up a meeting in Switzerland in
May and there is room for us. I know some of you would prefer an Edu-own
meeting but this is just impossible for me to organize.
What we'll have: our own room with internet and I can bring a beamer.
What we'll share: meals (at the house itself, we'll take turns to help make
them) We can walk and have fun with others as well but we can stick more to
ourselves if we want.

The meeting will happen on several days but if you can only make it for the
week-end, it's already fine and we'll set up agenda accordingly.
If you'd like to bring kids/babies and family there's room for them as well
and it's a lovely location with pure air!

http://www.hausranda.ch/ for the accomodation

The doodle link is there:
http://www.doodle.com/7dahwb5ssndrwaxz

The dates will be decided next week so please have your say before that!

Marble people, are you interested? Do my mails hit your list or not? KStars
people?
This is a great opportunity to try to give a new impluse to KDE-Edu and
distance is not a barrier!

New people: if you think about getting involved in KDE-Edu one way or another
(testing, designing, promoting, documenting, ...) (there are many areas where
we lack people and that are not development!) please come forward and such a
meeting will get you started very nicely.

Best regards,

Anne-Marie