[Marble-devel] a question

Steve Wright smbjwright at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 29 23:24:02 CET 2008

Development team:
Thank you for this marvelous application.  I enjoy using it, it is a
very useful tool.
But I would like to use it for something that it was initially designed
for, maybe.  I would like to use it as replacement for power point
presentations.  What I would need to be able to do is add my own
locations, like you have with cities, and add in my own data and Wiki
information.  I am the manager of a service department and I present
data weekly about warranties, product failures based upon location and
distributor.  Being able to rotate the globe to a geographical region
and then zoom in on specific areas and even be able to present data
about specific distributors would be cooler than cool, and easier for my
audience (the management team) to get the picture of what is going on.
So, is it possible for me to add locations, location data, and Wiki
data?
Thank you for your help.
Steve Wright