[Marble-devel] TextureColorizer Patch to generate palette at runtime

Torsten Rahn torsten.rahn at credativ.de
Mon Feb 11 04:53:56 CET 2008

Hi Ismael,

On Monday 11 February 2008 02:06:25 Ismael Asensio wrote:
> Hi Marble team!
> I just read your last post in the planet and felt the need to refresh my
> rotten C++ skills, so here is a patch for the junior job you suggested
> about generate texturepalette at runtime. It seems to work, and the
> timedemo doesn't show a down in performance, but you'll say the last word.

Wow, nice! I still need to review it once I'm less asleep, but from looking at
it coarsely it looks about right - although not completely finished as it
obviously still needs some little integration - but I guess you know
that. ;-)

> I've just got into the mailing list, so maybe it's a bit late for the patch
> and somebody has also send a nicer one :)

No, you're the first one and I'll mark the job as taken. :-)

Best wishes,
Torsten

--
 Torsten Rahn

 Tel.: 0 21 61 - 46 43 - 192

credativ GmbH, HRB Mönchengladbach 12080
Hohenzollernstr. 133, 41061 Mönchengladbach
Geschäftsführung: Dr. Michael Meskes, Jörg Folz