[Marble-devel] Busy and please give me a quick update

Inge Wallin inge at lysator.liu.se
Thu Sep 13 15:53:06 CEST 2007

On Thursday 13 September 2007 12:56, Torsten Rahn wrote:
> I'd also like to point out some issues related to GPS/GPX:
>
> - The whole GPS/GPX functionality needs to get enabled now (So no #ifdefs).
> Andrew: could you enable all your code in SVN? :-)
>
> - We really need to add some code that adjusts the Position and Altitude
> ("Zoom") to the bounding box of the GPS file. Otherwise it rather turns
> into a "hide and seek" game.

Oh yes, I forgot to add something.

Torsten, sometimes you point out some bugs to me on IRC, or in emails like
this.  Yet, I never see them mentioned in the TODO file.  This makes it very
difficult to use my free time when I'm offline because I never remember the
details of the bugs or even the bugs themselves.

Can't we just agree to put the known bugs in there or start registering them
on the Bugzilla?  Whichever is fine with me.

	-Inge

--
Inge Wallin               | Thus spake the master programmer:               |
                          |      "After three days without programming,     |