[Marble-devel] Busy and please give me a quick update

Torsten Rahn torsten.rahn at credativ.de
Thu Sep 13 16:40:06 CEST 2007

On Thursday 13 September 2007 15:53:06 Inge Wallin wrote:
> Torsten, sometimes you point out some bugs to me on IRC, or in emails like
> this.  Yet, I never see them mentioned in the TODO file.  This makes it
> very difficult to use my free time when I'm offline because I never
> remember the details of the bugs or even the bugs themselves.

What do you think about putting real bugs like the ones mentioned into a
different file (e.g. BUGS)?
I think there is a difference between a TODO (which is rather closely related
to a roadmap) and listing known issues with the current code base.

> start registering them on the Bugzilla?  Whichever is fine with me.

I think bugs should only go into bugzilla if they get reported by the "QA
team" / users or if they were bugs in a release. Just to make sure we reduce
the overhead of managing bugs.

Torsten

--
 Torsten Rahn

 Tel.: 0 21 61 - 46 43 - 192

credativ GmbH, HRB Mönchengladbach 12080
Hohenzollernstr. 133, 41061 Mönchengladbach
Geschäftsführung: Dr. Michael Meskes, Jörg Folz