[Marble-devel] Re : Qt based widget

Prashanth Udupa prashanth.udupa at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 07:17:08 CEST 2007

Hi,

IIRC Prashant ran into the very same errors as he is using the same compiler
> and fixed those - so maybe he can comment on your mail.

I just checked my code after updating marble from the SVN. It all works. But
I still have to edit global.h and #define M_PI as 3.1415 :(.

Anyways, attached is a small Qt/Marble program that works on Windows for
sure, I just checked it. To compile the code just edit
MarbleTest/build/MarbleTest.pro file and change MARBLE_SOURCE_ROOT to an
appropriate path in your system. Make sure that Marble is compiled and
installed. (The INSTALL project must be built).

Hope this helps.

--
Thanks and Warm Regards,
Prashanth N Udupa