[Marble-devel] One month to Total Freeze!

Inge Wallin inge at lysator.liu.se
Thu Aug 23 14:55:49 CEST 2007

Hi,

Just a remainder:

According to the updated schedule at
http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/KDE4/4.0_Release_Schedule , this upcoming
saturday is the tagging of KDE 4.0beta2.  After this date, it's not
free-for-all development any more.  I cite: "The incoming bugs will be
reviewed for their severity.

And on one month from today, sep 23rd, there is a Total Release Freeze! After
that, every patch must be reviewed on some development list.  We have to
really think through what we should try to make ready and what we should wait
with until 4.1.

	-Inge

--
Inge Wallin               | Thus spake the master programmer:               |
                          |      "After three days without programming,     |