[Marble-devel] features

Torsten Rahn torsten.rahn at credativ.de
Tue Aug 21 17:31:09 CEST 2007

Hi

I'm just returning home from a restaurant visit ..

On Tuesday 21 August 2007 16:56:22 Andrew Turner wrote:
> Wouldn't KML support address this? KML would designate a geographic
> location (point, line, polygon, etc.), description, title, and can
> include a link to an external resource (such as an HTML representation
> of the location, i.e. a blog post)

That's indeed the idea. Tim Adler from Wikipedia actually made a similar
suggestion already to associate the most prominent from each Wikipedia
article with the location and display it as an icon.
The obvious idea was to solve this using the icon style support that Murad is
working on.

Torsten