How can i make kate behaviour go back to normal?

Waqar Ahmed waqar.17a at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 19:22:35 GMT 2022

Hello Albert,

> You assume people use your workflow, and that's a lots of assumption,
I've no
use for split views or other main windows in my workflow

You _assume_ that I assume that when in fact I don't.
I don't use splits or extra mainWindows either.

You are free to think it's terrible/whatever. There's no opinion dismissal
here or otherwise this discourse wouldn't have happened. We decided on a
more non-modal workflow.