How can i make kate behaviour go back to normal?

Waqar Ahmed waqar.17a at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 17:18:07 GMT 2022

, > And with regard to switching views with a Kate-specific keyboard
shortcut, I
switch all the time between different windows (including settings dialogs)
of
the same or different applications with Alt+Tab. How does having to learn
and
use a different keyboard shortcut in Kate improve the UX?

You are mixing things, comparing apples and oranges. Like I suggested
already, go and use it first before assuming it's not good enough. Besides,
I am done here / don't have the energy to argue anymore.

Cheers,
Waqar