Remove Lumen plugin in favor of LSP Client plugin

Dav1d admin at dav1d.de
Tue Sep 17 19:30:38 BST 2019

Hey Dominik,

Sorry for missing the email.

Lumen has not been actively developed for a while and I just fixed the most critical issues (I think the last thing I did was the Kde5 changes).

To make it short, it's a good idea to delete Lumen and replace it with a newer and more powerful plugin that is being actively maintained.

Thanks for including me in the process and of course for taking so good care of K*.

Best regards,
David