D20958: New menu of syntax highlighting in the status bar

loh tar noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri May 3 15:04:50 BST 2019

loh.tar added a comment.

  > I could add a "Recent" section to the beginning of the menu, it would be useful.

  Nice! Just to be clear. That should to be work over session borders, not only the current one.

  >> The blue frame (in dark theme) looks compared to the other plain menus slightly strange, any possibility to remove this?
  >
  > You can erase the edge, but I'm not sure if the brightness..., since that brightness indicates that the widget is in focus.

  These focus is in general fine, and I didn't wanted to poke around here to get rid of it. Just to use perhaps some differend construction of these popup. Know idea what exactly :-) These "edge" may enough.

  >> Is your new great menu easy usable for other parts? Like the encoding?
  >
  > It could be done.

  Nice! Maybe on Kde-Wide level? :-) But Kate-Only as first step may great enough.

  >> .cp does not show c++, same for cp
  >
  > I checked the XML file of "C++", and *.cp isn't an extension associated with that language, so it isn't displayed.

  It's a little strange that while enter "c-p-p" it is shown/gone/shown iirc. How about some fuzzy search?

REPOSITORY
  R39 KTextEditor