kate lsp client plugin

Christoph Cullmann christoph at cullmann.io
Mon Jul 15 16:04:11 BST 2019

Hi,

>> In next steps, I will probably tweak some configuration a bit,
>> consider "document revision id" (as mentioned earlier) and use those
>> in positions and dealing with TextEdit (as to be returned from e.g.
>> (range)formatting commands and "fixit" commands).
>
> Cool, keep the nifty features arriving .)

short usage feedback: In our company, with CMake & C/C++ based stuff,
the current state works completely fine with zero extra configuration
on my Linux workstation!

Very nice!

The only thing that creates issues are some headers that are not
self-contained,
there the parser will create parse errors without end, but these headers
were created without tooling in mind.