How to make the CTags plugin default disabled for only KDevelop, but not Kate?

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 07:55:42 BST 2019

On Thursday July 11 2019 08:42:20 Christoph Cullmann wrote:

>The user can overwrite that globally/session-wise like he wants.

I fail to see how that's different from what KDevelop already has, beyond the fact that it may be more robust.
(As said, my experience has been that I always need to check which plugins are active when I create a new KDevelop session, there have been times where even the mostly crucial ones like for cmake support and the clang parser were disabled, because, yes, I do have a few sessions in which they are not needed and are thus deactivated.)