Fw: TypeScript Syntax in Kate

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Fri Feb 2 18:19:13 UTC 2018

Am Freitag, 2. Februar 2018, 07:30:18 CET schrieb My Email:

> but i could not get it picked up by Kate. I have tried to get it to work
> with Kate v16 and Kate v17 but to no avail.

https://docs.kde.org/trunk5/en/applications/katepart/highlight.html:
<quote>
Custom .xml highlight definition files are located in org.kde.syntax-
highlighting/syntax/ in your user folder found with qtpaths--paths
GenericDataLocation which usually is $HOME/.local

On Windows® these files are located %USERPROFILE%/AppData/Local/org.kde.syntax-
highlighting/syntax. %USERPROFILE% usually expands to C:\\Users\\user.
</quote>

--
Burkhard Lück