D14620: SymbolView: Add expand and parameter options to popup menu

loh tar noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Aug 5 19:18:12 BST 2018

loh.tar added a comment.

  Do you miss the update in D14518 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D14518> too?

  > The changes in the settings page is permanent, while the changes in the popup-menu is temporary -> I don't want to get rid of the settings page.

  As said, it can/will be saved automatic. Then it is permanent and that page useless.

  > do we need actionTriggered()?

  Yes. Doing so in parseSymbols() is unneeded often

  > if I manually toggle the tree it should stay that way also if the document is changed.

  That's how it will be work
  As said, I want for each parser/document type independent saved settings

  > At the moment it expands/collapses all the tree-nodes.

  This is how it works. All or nothing. There is no other possibility

  > I did not want the name-change ;)

  Anyone else out there who like my patch D14611 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D14611>?

  Regards, Lothar