[Kwintv] Welcome to the "kwintv" mailing list

Mathy Vanvoorden matje at lanzone.be
Wed Jun 7 18:29:29 CEST 2006

Hi,

On Wednesday 07 June 2006 18:23, andrews mathew wrote:
> iam from INDIA and using suse linux 10.1 with KDE 0.8.8. my tv tuner card
> is installed 'bt878' but iam unable to view tv properly...the tv channels
> are not scanned properly since the frequency list of INDIA is not mentioned
> in the list....please help me configure the same...i have faced the same
> problems in other applications like Zapping and Xawtv

In the Channel wizard, you just can choose to specify a range of frequencies
to scan. If you can find somewhere what the outer regions in your country
are, that will work. Alternatively, if you have a frequency list for your
channels, you can just add them manually.

--
Best regards,

Mathy Vanvoorden