[Kwintv] Welcome to the "kwintv" mailing list

andrews mathew andrewsmm at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 18:23:41 CEST 2006

iam from INDIA and using suse linux 10.1 with KDE 0.8.8. my tv tuner card is
installed 'bt878' but iam unable to view tv properly...the tv channels are
not scanned properly since the frequency list of INDIA is not mentioned in
the list....please help me configure the same...i have faced the same
problems in other applications like Zapping and Xawtv

regards
andrews