[Kwintv] How to get kwintv going with a vcr

Mike Zarek zeek at 671mrpc.com
Mon Sep 5 22:04:19 CEST 2005

Then you want to come out of the Modulator box via coax to the TV in of
the TV card ..  Set the kdetv input as TV and select channel 3 .. That's
where you should find it...

The "composite" input setting in KDETV is for a video in (composite,
non-modulated) signal.  My guess about the S-video on your modulator box
is an input and not an output.....

Mike