[Kwintv] How to get kwintv going with a vcr

Steve beforewisdom at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 5 22:32:08 CEST 2005

Mike Zarek wrote:
> Then you want to come out of the Modulator box via coax to the TV in of
> the TV card ..

Done.

> Set the kdetv input as TV and select channel 3 .. That's
> where you should find it...

Did not work.  Instead I used the channel wizard.  I made progress again.

I now get two squares on the screen.
The bottom square has nothing.
The top square has video from the vcr ( yay! ), but it is in black and
white ( the video is in color )

I am also not getting any sound.

Do I want to tweak the frequency of the "channel" by hand?

Steve

Steve

Be A Healthy Vegan Or Vegetarian
http://www.geocities.com/beforewisdom/Veg/healthyVeg.html

Steve's Home Page
http://www.geocities.com/beforewisdom/

"The great American thought trap:  It is not real
unless it can be seen on television or bought in a
shopping mall"