[Kwintv] kdetv on SUSE9.2 no color on svideo

Steven VanDeBogart steve at bob.reno.nv.us
Mon Feb 14 04:55:53 CET 2005

I have worked out the problems of "no device" and "no channels" by reading
this list, Thanks,made those easy fixes.
My problem is a little different,TV works fine on my Diamond DTV2000 card
but I'm wanting to use the s-video input as my camera source.
I can switch to s-video and get pictures but they are black and white
only,no color...
Is this the normal? I'm using a full size VHS camcorder as the camera
feeding the s-video port on the DTV2000 card.
Any Ideas?

Steve