[Kwintv] recompile with debug ?

Chris Cox onebeer at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 31 20:35:37 CET 2004

On Sunday 31 October 2004 07:04 am, Adrian Dannberg wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can I provide anything useful to you, that you can track the problem?

Maybe if you recompiled again with debug it could possibly help track down
where the problem might be?  Just an idea.

- Chris
--
"The Bob Jones policy on interracial dating, I mean I spoke out on interracial
dating.  I spoke out against that.  I spoke out against interracial dating.  I

George W. Bush
February 25, 2000
Candidate Bush was referring to the official policies of Bob Jones University.
From CBS News broadcast.