[Kwintv] No devices to select from

Adrian Dannberg adrian.dannberg at gmx.net
Sun Oct 31 14:04:03 CET 2004

Hi,

I had some time to playaround with my system this weekend and it
seems to me like this _is_ an kdetv related problem afterall.

First thing I tried to get kdetv running is, I switched to xorg but it didn't
help. Next I installed kdetv-cvs, it compiled fine but still no devices to
choose from. Then I tried another app, tvtime. Surprisingly it worked, so I
tried what Chris said and downgraded to kdetv-0.8.0, which solved the
problem! But 0.8.3 has to many nice features I don't want to miss.

Can I provide anything useful to you, that you can track the problem?

Adrian