[Kwintv] Snapshots (no, not those kind...)

Andras Mantia amantia at freemail.hu
Fri Mar 12 09:54:29 CET 2004

Andras Mantia wrote:

>  Even with the patch, as if you check the
> option in the config dialog, even if you uncheck in the window menu, after
> a switch to full-screen and back it will be checked again.

I have an idea: this option is useful only if you want to have the TV
application fullscreen after you start it, without doing anything else. So:
- after qtvision is started, check the flag and if it's set, use
KWin::setState(id, NET::StaysOnTop)
- get rid of the checkStayOnTop()

This means that the user can temporary (for the current instance) override
the setting, but if he/she restarts the application, the saved setting will
be used.

Andras