[Kwintv] First snapshot is up

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Tue Mar 9 03:04:03 CET 2004

I have a snapshot up on my personal website right now.  This is for limited
distribution.  Please do not post it to, ex., apps.kde.org, or I will pull it
down.

http://www.staikos.net/~staikos/kwintv/snap/

It still uses "qtvision" as the name.  Feedback regarding the structure of the
tarball is welcome, but it's basically cvs2dist so I don't plan to do too
much about it.  Bugs in qtvision should be posted in the form of patches that
fix the bugs, or detailed information about *unknown* bugs so that the
developers can fix it without wasting much time.  Don't use bugzilla yet,
we're just not at the right stage for that yet.

If this package works well, then I may make a few more and start posting to
apps.kde.org.  I would prefer to get the final binary name in place first to
avoid too many user migration issues though.  We should probably get config
migration/first time wizard in place quickly too.  Then I'll setup a script
that builds the packages and uploads them automatically each evening,
hopefully to ftp.kde.org if possible.

KDE Developer				http://www.kde.org/