[Kwintv] Snapshots (no, not those kind...)

Andras Mantia amantia at freemail.hu
Fri Mar 12 09:28:11 CET 2004

Dirk Ziegelmeier wrote:
> Ahhhh, now I understand what you wanted to explain. You do the "Always on
> top" via the window title menu.
Right, I use that one for every application.

> QtVision provides a second way for it, via
> the Settings->GUI tab. It's right, these ways conflict and yield your
> described behaviour.

Yes, it does. Attached patch solves the problem, but I still think having
that option is a little confusing. Even with the patch, as if you check the
option in the config dialog, even if you uncheck in the window menu, after
a switch to full-screen and back it will be checked again.

Andras