[Kwintv] New CVS snapshot, preparing 0.8.2

mETz mETz81 at web.de
Sun Jul 18 16:17:54 CEST 2004

Moin,

On Sonntag Juli 18 2004 16:06, Dirk Ziegelmeier wrote:
> I just uploaded a new kdetv snapshot. It contains three deinterlacers I
> ported from DScaler (Greedy, Greedy2Frame, TomsMoComp) and two simple
> deinterlacers from xawtv.

Isn't it possible to use libdscaler instead of porting the codebase to kdetv?

> Note: DScaler deinterlacing only works when you use the v4l plugin with the
> XVIDEO display mode (deinterlacers expect YUV2 image data).

Is there any way one can alter video data when you use the XVideo plugin? It's
by far the best working way for me but it also looks like there is no way to
configure anything (X11 API flaw?).

> - Image format conversion RGB->YUV to make USB TV cards really work -

I can ask a friend of mine who did something like that before (if I'm not
mistaken).

> Optimized memcpy routines if mmx/3dnow/sse is available. Does someone have
> one of those (license must be LGPL)?

Doesn't xine contain something like that? :)

Btw, did you see the mainwindow-settings.patch I sent to the list some time
ago?

Bye, Stefan aka mETz