[Kwintv] QtVision CVS doesn't compile on KDE 3.1.4

Stefan Hellwig stefan at stefanhellwig.de
Sun Jan 4 13:28:18 CET 2004

Hi!

I just checked out the latest version of QtVision from CVS and noticed that
it does no longer compile on KDE 3.1.4 anymore because the constructor
call to KDialogBase::KDialogBase() has changed in
qtvision/settingsdialog.cpp and in qtvision/viewmanager.cpp to a version
that's not available in KDE 3.1.x. Example:

/home/stefan/cvs/kdenonbeta/kwintv3/qtvision/settingsdialog.cpp: In
constructor
   `SettingsDialog::SettingsDialog(QWidget*, char*, bool, QtVision*,
   QPtrList<SettingsDialogPage>*, unsigned int)':
/home/stefan/cvs/kdenonbeta/kwintv3/qtvision/settingsdialog.cpp:42: no
matching function for call to
`KDialogBase::KDialogBase(KDialogBase::DialogType,
   uint&, QWidget*&, char*&, bool&, QString, unsigned int,
   KDialogBase::ButtonCode, bool)'

Could you please check that? I guess you're using KDE 3.2 already and
didn't check for backwards compatibility...

I will try compiling QtVision using KDE 3.2 CVS shortly (as soon as it is
compiled) but I think QtVision should also be compile on KDE 3.1.x, right?

Regards, Stefan.