[Kwintv] kv4lsetup

Dirk Ziegelmeier dziegel at gmx.de
Wed Apr 14 19:18:00 CEST 2004

On Wednesday 14 April 2004 16:59, Zsolt Rizsanyi wrote:
> So that's why I wanted to move kv4lsetup in /usr/lib.
> (If I change bin_PROGRAMS to libexec_PROGRAMS in the kv4lsetup makefile,
> then it will install it to /usr/lib/kdetv/kv4lsetup)
It's not good either. kv4lsetup belongs to kvideoio which George wants to move
to kdelibs in the future. So k4vlsetup is a shared program that other TV or
overlay clients can use. It should be installed in something like
lib/kde/kvideoio/ or so. George, do you know the correct location for that
kind of KDE programs in the KDE tree?